Whatever you may call yourself we are looking for you!
Our team of support workers are what keep our homes running and we are so blessed to have such a fantastic group currently working with us.
However, we are in need of some new staff, with a new home and welcoming in more people to support we are expanding our team of support staff.
Support Worker (Male and Female)
- Full time shift work – 36 hours (plus possible optional overtime)
- Part time shift options to be discussed
- Day and Waking night shifts available
- £9.00 per hour
- £50 per sleep in (depending on your shift choice)
- Paid Holiday
- Paid DBS
- Monthly Pay
- Paid Training
- Staff perks – refer a friend, bonus etc.
- Options to complete Health & Social Care Diplomas.
- Small family run business.
- Disability confident employer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities in a small residential home.
- Working on a shift basis which could include weekends and sleep-in duties.
- Supporting people with;
– Daily Living Skills and developing independence
– Emotional & Psychological Support
– Personal Care
– Educational, Occupational and Leisure Activities
– Active Support
– Health and Fitness
– Employment and Housing Options
- Experience in social care with the learning disability field is preferred but not essential.
- All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, satisfactory references and a medical clearance.
- A UK Driving licence is preferred for this role… our support staff need to be able to drive the people we support to different locations for appointments and activities etc.
- A good level of English speaking and writing is required and basic maths.