Our Philosophy of Care
Between them Loving Care Ltd and Fountain Care Ltd run four privately owned and managed residential homes for adults between the ages 18 – 65 who have varying levels of learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour, physical disabilities and mental health problems.
Our aim is to provide a homely environment with support that meets the needs of the people living with us. Our staff teams are skilled, experienced and trained to provide flexible, twenty four hour support, care and intervention to everyone.
Our Aims and Objectives:
- We aim to provide a high quality service. We are committed to continuous improvement through external and self-audit. By obtaining feedback from our clients and others about our care we are able to continuously grow and improve the service and support we offer.
- We aim to provide a skilled level of support as identified in peoples assessments and care plans through a personalised client lead service which is driven by individual needs and aspirations as well as peoples cultures and lifestyle.
- Through positive support and intervention we encourage people to make their own every day choices and plan their own future. To maintain a physically and mentally healthy lifestyle at home as well as utilising a range of generic and specialist services.
- We like to ensure that our clients are visible and active members of their local and wider community, using the same facilities and amenities as their non-disabled peers. Through this they are able to make their own choices, to form friendships and relationships with other people whilst enjoying their independence.
- Focusing on positive skill development and creating opportunities for our clients to enable them to progress.